Business & Corporate Law
Karnezis Law offers comprehensive, integrated business and corporate law services to entrepreneurs and closely-held businesses. In this regard, the firm utilizes a broad, interdisciplinary approach to representing closely-held enterprises.
The Private Client usually has his or her own business, or his or her assets have risen to a level that the proper maintenance of the assets is often a business in and of itself — or it is a combination of the two. We are cognizant of the business base of our clients and are positioned to assist you with comprehensive business and corporate services; and are able to litigate any disputes that cannot be resolved outside of the court system.
Our closely held business practice includes the following services:
- Litigation of business disputes
- Choice of Entity Analysis – Corporations (S or C), LLCs, LPs, LLPs, etc.
- Entity Formation
- Registered Agent Representation
- Organizational Documents – Bylaws, Operating Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Minutes, Filings, etc.
- Annual Corporate Compliance and Minutes
- Financing and Related Structuring
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Franchising and Master Franchising Agreements
- Offering and Investment Documents
- Employee and Executive Issues
- Contracts and Lease Negotiations
- Insurance and Benefit Planning
- Investment Fraud Recovery